JEWELLERY PAYMENT PLANS - PAY IN INSTALMENTS
Beautiful jewellery featuring fair trade diamonds, sapphires and gemstones is a big spending commitment, so why not pay for your new engagement ring, wedding rings or other fine jewellery in instalments?
Lilia Nash offers credit-free payment plans for her jewellery pieces. Pay 50% as an initial deposit and Lilia will start making your new jewellery. It takes 6-8 weeks to create a bespoke engagement ring or other piece of jewellery, with each piece being made by hand using your choice of gems. Each custom piece is hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office before being boxed in preparation for dispatch.
Once your new jewellery is completed, Lilia will contact you with a second payment listing. When your final payment is received, your new jewellery will be sent to you for free via insured delivery, to anywhere in the world.
HOW TO REQUEST PAYMENT BY INSTALMENTS
Contact Lilia using the form below. You'll need to include the following details:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When paying by Klarna, you enter into a contractual agreement to make payments via your chosen card or payment account. Your payment agreement is with the Klarna Group and not with Lilia Nash Jewellery LTD. Your order will be processed as if you had paid in full. Please check the dispatch date for your jewellery as many of Lilia's designs are made to order and have a dispatch time of 6-8 weeks from your order date. In stock jewellery is usually sent the next working day if you order before 12pm.
- If you choose to create a payment plan directly with Lilia Nash Jewellery Ltd, the terms of your plan will be clearly explained prior to your custom listings being created. The initial deposit will cover the components required to make your custom jewellery, including the gemstones, precious metal and any other special materials required to complete your design. The initial deposit is non-refundable in the event that you do not pay for your jewellery in full.
- Lilia Nash Jewellery LTD does not offer credit - Payment by instalments allows you to spread the cost of buying new jewellery but your order will not be dispatched until payment has been made in full.
- We usually offer payment in two instalments, usually made within 6-8 weeks of one another. If you require a different payment plan, please let us know.
- Please see our full order terms and conditions here.