18ct Gold Ethical Diamond Engagement Ring
Make your proposal extra special with this spectacular 18ct gold ethical engagement ring by Lilia Nash, set with a stunning 3.9mm white diamond.
Handmade using traditional jewellery making techniques, this elegant diamond engagement ring was crafted using reclaimed 18ct gold and an ethical lab-grown diamond that’s free from conflict and has less environmental impact than mined diamonds.
This elegant diamond engagement ring can be custom made in any size and dispatched within 6-8 weeks of your order date, and can be made in any size including 1/2 sizes.
A stunning ethical diamond solitaire engagement ring in 18ct yellow gold. The ring is completely handmade (not cast) and narrows towards the front, to create a more delicate appearance.
– GEMSTONE – Diamond, 3.9mm, 0.23ct, at least G colour, VSI quality (depending on stock), round, supplied with lab certificate
– METAL – Solid 18ct yellow gold
– WIDTH – 1.8mm, narrowing to 1.35mm at the front
– SIZE – Custom-made in any UK/US size. Please enter size at checkout.
– DELIVERY – Up to 6-8 weeks. Please contact me if you have a deadline
Your ring will be handmade to size by Lilia in her studio in the Cotswolds (UK) and hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office. It will be presented in a high quality jewellery box.
*** ETHICAL JEWELLERY *** The 18ct gold used in this ring is from recycled sources, no mined metals have been used, causing less damage to the environment. My metals are obtained from a refining source in the USA, which processes old reclaimed jewellery and jewellers’ scrap – coins etc.