Men's Wedding Rings
All Wedding Rings
Gold Wedding Rings
White Gold Wedding Rings
Platinum Wedding Rings
Rose Gold Wedding Rings
Diamond Wedding Rings
In Stock Wedding Rings
Custom Wedding Rings
Shop by Style
Shop by Ring Profile
Lilia Nash Wedding Ring Shop
Lilia Nash specialises in the creation of luxurious wedding rings created using recycled 18ct gold or platinum, set with ethically sourced diamonds and other gemstones. Each of our wedding rings are created by hand using traditional jewellery making methods and are available exclusively via our website or by booking an appointment to discuss the creation of a custom or bespoke wedding ring.
We pride ourselves on inclusivity, with a range of sizes available to fit any finger. You can order 1/2 or full ring sizes online, including plus sizes. Quarter sizes are available through Lilia's custom ring design service. Among our range, you'll find a selection of wedding rings with comfort fit (court), halo and flat profiles, as well as a variety of unique ring profiles including Wishbone and Twist.
All of Lilia's wedding rings come in a variety of widths, from a slender 1.5mm to a bold 7mm. You can customise any of the designs with a variety of finishes, engraving or by adding a diamond or five. Browse the catalogue and get in touch to design a custom wedding ring today.
How to Choose a Wedding Ring
With such an array of designs, styles and profiles available, it can be tricky to know where to start when choosing your wedding ring. We've created a Wedding Ring Buyer's Guide to help you choose the perfect ring for you, whether you're planning to wear a bridal ring stack or wear just a single statement band. Because all of Lilia's rings can be customised, you only need to choose the right style, shape and size for you.
- Choose between flat, halo / round and court / comfort fit wedding band shapes, with a selection of unique designs including Lilia's Twist and Wishbone wedding rings.
- Match your wedding ring to your engagement ring, or choose a contrasting metal. All Lilia Nash wedding rings can be made using recycled 18ct gold, 18ct rose gold, 18ct palladium white gold alloy or 950 platinum.
- Choose between a variety of wedding ring width fittings, with our slimmest measuring 1.5mm and widest 7mm.
- Plan your bridal ring stack perfectly with the option to create bespoke wedding rings which include a notch to accommodate a statement engagement ring. Add wedding ring spacers to create space in your stack and find out the perfect widths for wedding and eternity rings to avoid your stack feeling bulky.
- Design matching wedding rings for you and your partner, with options to add diamonds (and other gemstones), engraving and specialist finishes. You can even create completely bespoke designs which are unique to you.
- Choose between traditional polished, hammered or one of Lilia's unique wedding ring finishes - all for no extra charge!
Bespoke & Custom Wedding Ring Design
Visit the Lilia Nash Jewellery Studio in Lechlade, Gloucestershire or book a consultation via telephone or email. Lilia will guide you in the creation of your dream wedding rings, with the reassurance that your rings will be created ethically using only recycled precious metals set with fair trade diamonds or other especially sourced gemstones from ethical suppliers.
You can contact us via any of Lilia's wedding ring shop pages using the form at the bottom of the page. Learn more about Lilia's services on her Bespoke Wedding Ring Design page or if you're ready to discuss your design, contact us using the form below.